Creating a Additional user for Claim'd Account
Creating an Additional user for Claim'd Account
Please follow these outlined steps to create an additional user for your Claim'd account. Please note that this uses a sister site to claimd.synkd.net and we recommend you only use the site listed below for this exact scenario.
- Navigate to https://app.synkd.net/
- Login with your Claim'd account credentials
- Once logged in, on the sidebar select Settings, then click Users.
- This will give a list of all users associated with the Claim'd account, please click the add user icon.
- Please fill out the details, then toggle off Notification Emails, since this is a feature for a different sister site(please see below toggles for exact settings).
- Once completed, please select save in the bottom right corner. This will send an email confirmation to the address just listed which will prompt the new user to login and create a password.
- Once the prompt "Password has been changed" has appeared after creating the password, the account creation process is finished.
- Please navigate back to https://claimd.synkd.net/ and login with your new details.
How to Create a Claim in Claim'd
How to Create a Claim in Claim'd Navigate to Claims tab, and select "Create" Fill in all fields: Supplier - Supplier you need to claim from. Invoice Date - Date on the relevant invoice sent from the supplier. Whole invoice - If you are raising a ...
How to Approve or Reject a Claim in Retrn'd
How to Approve or Reject a Claim in Retrn'd Select a return claim from the list of active claims, within the Active returns menu. A quick-view of the claim will pop out, and from here you can select: Process - View the claim in detail and ...
Claim'd Dashboard Overview
Claim'd Dashboard Overview Claim'd dashboard menu items: Claims This is where you can raise a new claim with a supplier, or review any previous claims. Suppliers Here you are able to view suppliers that are linked to your account, or add a new one. ...
Updating Current Logged in User Details
Updating Current Logged in User Details The following User information can be updated within Synkd: - First Name - Last Name - Mobile - Position 1. Navigate to the User icon in Synkd Web Portal 2. Select "Your Details" (instructional video also ...
How to Create an Account Customer
How to Create an Account Customer Instructional video also included below for easy reference Account Customers within Synkd, directly link to your customer records in your accounting system. Here's how we create an Account Customer; 1. Locate and ...