How to Add a New Payment Method
There are two ways you can connect a new payment method.
- Click on ‘Payment Options’ from the main dashboard.
- Select ‘Add a Payment Option’ and follow the prompts to add your card or bank account details.
Alternatively, you can add a new payment method while paying an invoice.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button located on the right side of the search and filter bar.
- On your dashboard, select the invoices you want to pay. The collective total will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
- Click on ‘Add a Payment Option’ and follow the prompts to add your bank account or card details.
How to Add a New Product
How to Add a New Product 1. Navigate to side menu, Products > New Product 2. Enter relevant properties for your product; a. Code b. SKU c. Barcode, if desired. d. Name e. UoM - Unit of Measure e. Description, if ...
Need to Add/Remove a New Staff Login
Adding a New Staff Login To add a new Staff Member Login, please email us or call support on 1300 682 108
Take Payment Menu Overview
Take Payment Menu Overview Take Payment menu reveals the following; Shows all unpaid invoices in your system from Service Management POS transaction Customers account invoices manually entered into your Accounting system. Users can search by ...
How to Create a New Claim in Retrn'd
How to Create a New Claim in Retrn'd Claims can be raised in Retrn'd directly, or approved if they were raised by one of your connected customers. Navigate to Active Returns menu, and select either "Create a new return" or "Add new return by code" if ...
How to change Auto-Pay method for Buy now-pay later in Spenda
Step 1. Select the "Payment Options" section, while connected to "Spenda Invigo Pay Later" Step 2. Select the edit button in the bottom left corner of the payment option you would like to have as the Auto-Pay account. Step 3. Select the button to the ...