(Instructional video included below)
This will accumulate all invoices for a time period for a customer. The system will then compile all invoices and generate as one final invoice enabling the customer to make 1 payment.
For example, a Real Estate company may want to receive one invoice per month
1. Navigate to side bar > Customer > Classes
2. Select "New Customer Class".
3. Next give the class a name and a brief description.
4. If desired, you can create an account customer prefix and an invoice prefix.
5. Now select how the customer or "debtor" behaves, by browsing to debtor posting settings and choose one of the following options;
a. "Do nothing - let me determine posting behaviour of all new customers" Any customer in this class will show up in the transaction queue to be defined which Customer Class is required
b. "Post-transaction to this generic debtor account" Any customer in this Class will post to a single contact in financials. For instance "Counter Sale Customer".
c. "Post as a debtor" This option will place the contacts directly into your financial system as a natural debtor.
6. If "Post as debtor" is selected, you will now have to choose the "Default Customer Settings".
a. "Trading Terms" - how long a customer will have to pay an invoice. For instance 14 days after invoice date.
b. "Credit Limit" - how much money you are willing to let a customer owe you before they are treated as a "Bad Debtor". (this is only notification and will not stop users from allocating more sales)
7. Billing Settings will allow you to select batch billing option for this new customer class.
8. Sync Settings. This will specify which platform(s) the customer will appear. Options are Web, POS and Service.
Once the Class has been saved it will no longer be editable. Please contact
support for any changes.
Batch Billing service is a PAID feature and treated as an additional cost to your normal monthly subscription