How to Connect/Pair a Epson tm30 BT Printer
(Instructional video also provided below for easy reference)
To connect your printer and cash drawer to POS
1. Navigate to iPad Settings
2. Scroll down and select to change Spenda
3. Go to Selected Hardware
4. Choose printer you wish to use
5. Navigate to Bluetooth Settings
6. Printer will appear during the bluetooth scan
Please pay special attention to the last part of the name (serial), last digits, as you may have more than one lane of registers
7. Select the desired printer and connect.
8. Once connected. Open Spenda app
9. Within Spenda, navigate to Sales menu
10. Spenda will now prompt you to Select Printer
11. Once connected, bottom left will indicate that the selected bluetooth printer (showing serial) has been paired with this POS terminal.
By choosing the right printer serial will prevent cross matching to another POS system within your store if running more than one POS lane.