How to Email a GPS Insight Service Job from Spenda
How to email a GPS Insight Service Job, from within Spenda
Once a job is marked "Completed" in GPS Insight:
- Navigate to Spenda app home page.
- Select the "History" option.
- In the lower-left of the screen, select "Update Sales". (depending on your account setup you may be required to select "GPS Insight"
- Wait for Spenda to finish importing any new service jobs.
- The latest invoices generated will display in date order on the left, from most recent to oldest.
- Select the invoice you wish to email.
- Select the "Email" option, in the lower-right of the screen.
- You will be prompted to either use the email record on file for that customer or enter a new one.
- Select "Send" to email the invoice.
Please note that only "Completed" status service jobs will be imported with this process. If the invoice requires any resolutions in the transaction queue, it will not appear in this invoice list until addressed.
Please be aware that currently there is no logs for when an email has been sent. This has been raised as a feature request and has been added to the Development backlog
How to Invoice a Single Service Job From a Batch
How to Invoice a Single Service Job From a Batch Sometimes you may need to invoice a single job out of a batch invoice. To do this; 1. Navigate to the side menu, and select Service Jobs. We recommend using the "Get Data" button to ensure you have ...
Invoices/Job sheets not emailing to customers in Pooltrackr
Invoices/Job sheets not emailing to customers in Pooltrackr If your customers are not receiving emails of either Job Reports or Invoices directly from Pooltrackr, please double check the email address is correct. If it is correct, and they are still ...
Spenda Service: How to Pay off a Service Job.
This guide will show you how to pay off the completed Service Job. Using one of the many available payment options available to you. 1. Navigate to Service within Spenda > Find the required Service Job you wish to Pay off > Click on the Booking ...
Spenda Service: How to Create a Job Type.
This guide will show you how to create a Job Type to use in your Service Bookings. A Job type is a booking template for your Service Bookings. This allows you to prefil require labour, products and any extra charges associated with a commonly used ...
Spenda Service: How to Collect Payment on an Invoiced Job
This guide will show you how to collect payment on a Job that is in invoiced status. Invoiced Status occurs when a Service Job has been charged to the Customers account, to be paid at a later date. There are two methods to pay off an invoice via ...