How to Invite Your Customers to Use Spenda
There are two ways you can invite a customer to your Spenda portal. This can be done by either sending your customer a unique link to register an account with Spenda to view their invoices. Alternatively, you can invite them to pay or view their invoices through Spenda by sending them a unique and secure payment link.
Sending an invite via a website link:
This can be found in your Spenda account, under your business details.
- You can access your Synk’d account by visiting new.synkd.net.
- Enter your email address and password to login.
- Click the circular profile icon in the top right corner and select ‘Business Details’.
- Copy the unique invitation link to the Spenda portal that can be found at the bottom of the page under 'Generate URL for Marketplace Buyer'.
- You can provide this link to your customer and ask them to run through the registration process.
Sending an invite by link:
Pay Invoice by Link is a secure payment method that allows your customers to view and pay their invoices quickly and easily, and removes the need for them to share sensitive payment information with a third party.
Make it easy for customers to pay you on time by sending them a unique and secure payment link where they can make payment at any time, from anywhere. This also serves as a useful payment reminder functionality that enables unpaid or due soon reminders to be sent to your customer in one easy click.
- On the main Spenda dashboard, select the invoice you would like to send over to your customer. To know more about how to search for a specific customer invoice, refer to this article.
- Click 'Send Invoice' which is located in the bottom left corner of the invoice.
- Select the contact you would like to send the invoice to. If you wish to change the primary contact or add a new contact, you can do so at this stage.
- To change the primary contact, select the contact name if it already exists in the user list. A new window opens with the contact information. Toggle 'Make primary contact' and click 'Save'.
- To add a new contact, click 'Add a new contact', and enter the contact’s first and last name, email address and role in the organisation. Once this is done, click Save'.
- Click the 'Send Invoice by Link' button. This will trigger an email to the primary contact probing them to view their invoice and pay online.
How to Email a GPS Insight Service Job from Spenda
How to email a GPS Insight Service Job, from within Spenda Once a job is marked "Completed" in GPS Insight: Navigate to Spenda app home page. Select the "History" option. In the lower-left of the screen, select "Update Sales". (depending on your ...
Adding/Editing Customers in Spenda
Adding/Editing Customers in Spenda To add a customer; 1. Select “New Customer”. 2. Enter all relevant fields and select Save, 3. Upon completion of the sale, this will create the new contact the system and awaiting within the Synkd Transaction ...
(Alternative) Connecting Ingenico MOVE/5000 to a Spenda terminal
This process has been updated, to view the updated version, please click the link: Updated Version To connect the Ingenico Move/5000 terminal to your Spenda iPad terminal, please follow these instructions in order. Please note; no other EFTPOS ...
Spenda/Synkd user management
To view and alter settings for your Spenda users, first navigate to: https://my.spenda.co/ Enter your usual Synkd/Spenda login details. Navigate to the top right corner of the page, select your user icon, then select User Management. From here you ...
How to Archive Customers & Products
How to Archive Customers & Products If duplicate data is present or if there are customers/products to delete, an Archiving process will need to be completed. Deleting data could effect previous history, sales summaries and totals, which may cause ...