How to Invite Your Customers to Use Spenda
There are two ways you can invite a customer to your Spenda portal. This can be done by either sending your customer a unique link to register an account with Spenda to view their invoices. Alternatively, you can invite them to pay or view their invoices through Spenda by sending them a unique and secure payment link.
Sending an invite via a website link:
This can be found in your Spenda account, under your business details.
- You can access your Synk’d account by visiting new.synkd.net.
- Enter your email address and password to login.
- Click the circular profile icon in the top right corner and select ‘Business Details’.
- Copy the unique invitation link to the Spenda portal that can be found at the bottom of the page under 'Generate URL for Marketplace Buyer'.
- You can provide this link to your customer and ask them to run through the registration process.
Sending an invite by link:
Pay Invoice by Link is a secure payment method that allows your customers to view and pay their invoices quickly and easily, and removes the need for them to share sensitive payment information with a third party.
Make it easy for customers to pay you on time by sending them a unique and secure payment link where they can make payment at any time, from anywhere. This also serves as a useful payment reminder functionality that enables unpaid or due soon reminders to be sent to your customer in one easy click.
- On the main Spenda dashboard, select the invoice you would like to send over to your customer. To know more about how to search for a specific customer invoice, refer to this article.
- Click 'Send Invoice' which is located in the bottom left corner of the invoice.
- Select the contact you would like to send the invoice to. If you wish to change the primary contact or add a new contact, you can do so at this stage.
- To change the primary contact, select the contact name if it already exists in the user list. A new window opens with the contact information. Toggle 'Make primary contact' and click 'Save'.
- To add a new contact, click 'Add a new contact', and enter the contact’s first and last name, email address and role in the organisation. Once this is done, click Save'.
- Click the 'Send Invoice by Link' button. This will trigger an email to the primary contact probing them to view their invoice and pay online.