How to Pay an Invoice by Link
Pay Invoice by Link is a secure payment method that allows you to pay your invoices quickly and easily, and removes the need to share sensitive payment information with a third party.
- Once your supplier has raised an invoice, you will receive an email which contains a secure payment link.
- Open the email on your mobile device or computer and click the “View Invoice and Pay Online” button.
- You will be re-directed to a new portal where you can complete the payment. To access your invoice, simply enter your Email and Password. If you are accessing Spenda for the first time, you will be asked to register your account before you can view your invoice.
- View your invoice and click the ‘Pay Now’ button. Select or enter your preferred payment method, either via card or bank account, and click ‘Pay Now'.
Please note: Your preferred payment method will be securely saved to make future payments quick and easy.
- Once your payment has been approved, you will also receive a payment receipt via your email. Your supplier will also be notified that payment has been made.
How to Pay an invoice early for Buy now-Pay later
Step 1. Within the "Bills" section of Spenda, select "Pay Now" (please ensure you are looking at the correct business's invoices- seen here in the top left as "Invigo", to change the business you are looking at please select the MySpenda Logo in the ...
How to view your credit limit for Buy now-Pay later
Step 1. Select the "Bills" Section (1) of MySpenda to see your invoices and credit limit for the Business seen in the top left as "Spenda Invigo Pay Later" (if you are not on the correct Business, please select the top left corner "MySpenda" Logo, ...
How to change Auto-Pay method for Buy now-pay later in Spenda
Step 1. Select the "Payment Options" section, while connected to "Spenda Invigo Pay Later" Step 2. Select the edit button in the bottom left corner of the payment option you would like to have as the Auto-Pay account. Step 3. Select the button to the ...
How to Send an Invoice to Your Customer with a Payment Link
Make it easy for customers to pay you on time by sending them a unique and secure payment link where they can make payment at any time, from anywhere. This also serves as a useful payment reminder functionality that enables unpaid or due soon ...
How to view current scheduled invoices for Buy now-Pay later in MySpenda
Step 1. Select the "Bills" (1) section, while connected to Invigo (top left) Step 2. Select "Due Soon" (2), you will be able to see any invoices (3) that are scheduled for payment and when they are due.