How to Receive Purchase Orders in SpendaBuy
Once an order has been received from a supplier. It will need to be entered into Spenda app to increase the stock on hand counts.
1. Navigate to the Spenda home page and select Receive.
2. You will see all awaiting purchase orders organised by supplier as shown in below example.
The below steps will guide you through how to receipt the stock.
1. Select the supplier that the order is from
2. It will now bring up all products ordered from that supplier.
3. Select all products that are in the current order and press receive stock.
This is not organised by purchase order.
3. Next, add the "consignment" or "supplier reference number".
4 You will now begin to add the counts of the products received by the supplier.
There are a few ways to do this.
a. Scan the barcodes of the products. This will add a count for every barcode scanned.
b. You can search and select products by SKU or select them from the product menu.
c. You can use the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the counts.
d. If you have pre-counted the inventory and know its correct you can use the auto count feature. To use this feature receive option and select Auto Count.
5. When all counts are done select "I'm Done Counting"