How to set up pay-by-link
Make payments with complete confidence.
Pay-by-link is a secure payment method that allows you to pay your invoices quickly and easily, and removes the need to share sensitive payment information with a third party. This how-to guide will take you through the process of setting up your Spenda account and enable you to pay-by-link.
To view your current outstanding invoices within Spenda, you will need to access the email sent to you by the Company. This will be from "firstname.lastname@example.org
" and the subject line will detail "Company Name: Payment Reminder". This will be sent to the email address you've provided the company.
- Click into this email, the email body will look like the image below. From here, click onto "View Your Statement" or copy and paste the link below into your browser application.
- Once you've clicked on the "View Your Statement" button, your browser will redirect you to a registration portal. Fill in the required details and click “Register”.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Open the email labelled "Spenda Email Confirmation" and click on the "Verify Email" button.
- Once clicked, this will redirect your browser to the Spenda login portal. From here, enter your email and password.
- You will be prompted to secure your account by enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA). If you would like to set up 2FA, click either "TXT Me a Code" or "Use Authenticator App". If you would like to set this up another time, click "Setup Two Step Authentication Later".
- You will now be redirected to the company’s payment portal. From here you will be able to see all your invoices, credits and payments.
To learn how to pay one or more invoices with a credit card, click here
How to change Auto-Pay method for Buy now-pay later in Spenda
Step 1. Select the "Payment Options" section, while connected to "Spenda Invigo Pay Later" Step 2. Select the edit button in the bottom left corner of the payment option you would like to have as the Auto-Pay account. Step 3. Select the button to the ...
How to Link/Unlink a Operational/Account Customer
How to Link/Unlink a Operational/Account Customer 1. Navigate to the Operational Customer menu. - Search and select the customer you want to link to the Account Customer 2. OR simply unlink from the Account Customer. (Instructional video also ...
Differences between "Operational Customer" and "Account Customer"
Differences between "Operational Customer" and "Account Customer" There are 2 main record types when referring to customers , each one plays a crucial role within the system. Operational Customers Located in Service management or POS, which links ...
In Fields Payment Set Up Guide
In-field Payments In Field Payments allows you to take payments whilst on the go. Perfect for when servicing a customer and they wish to pay straight away. Prerequisites: Service Technicians must have “Complete Service Jobs” option toggled ON in GPS ...
How to Pay an invoice early for Buy now-Pay later
Step 1. Within the "Bills" section of Spenda, select "Pay Now" (please ensure you are looking at the correct business's invoices- seen here in the top left as "Invigo", to change the business you are looking at please select the MySpenda Logo in the ...