How to View Invoices Owed to You & Save as a PDF
You can view all your invoices via the main dashboard. To view a specific invoice, click on the customer tile located on the left-hand side of your screen.
Here you will be able to view the:
- Customer name and their contact details.
- Total unpaid amount
- Credit limit and available credit (if applicable)
- The invoices will be displayed in order of oldest to most recent.
As well as an additional search function to find invoices quicker, filters to break down invoice urgency and a “Pay Now” button. From here, you can select the invoice that you would like to view.
To save an invoice as a PDF, select the invoice that you want to save. Click the ‘Save PDF’ button located in the bottom left corner.
How to save an invoice as a PDF
- To save an invoice as a PDF, click on the customer tile as shown above.
- Select the invoice that you want to save.
- Click the ‘Save PDF’ button located in the bottom left corner.