The following prerequisites are required to be able to use the Automatic Purchasing Suggestions feature.
- Products must exist within your warehouse.
- Products must have an opening balance in your warehouse.
- Products must have a MIN/MAX value set on them.
- Products must have "I track SOH" and "I purchase this product".
1. For a product to be considered within your warehouse, one of these situations would have had to occur:
- Created an opening balance for your warehouse which involved the product in question.
- Previously purchased the product via the Spenda Purchasing module.
- Have performed a stock adjustment, and added the product into the warehouse.
2. An opening balance would have been performed, if point 1 requirements have been met.
3. A min/max value would have been set at your opening balance, if you do not remember specifying this then a default value was set for you.
4. The "I track SOH" and "I purchase this product" can be found in product details within Synkd or product details within Spenda’s Point of Sale.
Setting up your MIN/MAX values
If you would like to edit a product’s MIN/MAX values, you will need to perform a stock adjustment.
To do this, complete the following steps: