Spenda Service: How to Collect Payment on an Invoiced Job
This guide will show you how to collect payment on a Job that is in invoiced status. Invoiced Status occurs when a Service Job has been charged to the Customers account, to be paid at a later date.
There are two methods to pay off an invoice via Collect.
1. Via Service Mode
2. Via Collect Mode
Via Service Mode -
1. On Spenda navigate to Service > Find the required Invoiced Service Job via the search function, day view, or calendar view. Click on the Menu Icon > Click on “Invoice”.
2. You will be redirected to “Collect” > From here on your left, you can select the invoice or invoices you wish to collect payment on. These are all the invoices that this customer has with an Account Balance owed. Select the invoice/s. > Select Payment type: Cash, Card or Split. > Move through the required steps (If you require help with these steps, please have a look at the guide “How to pay off a service Job”: section 3) until payment options are filled > Click Pay > Select required tax invoice option > Close.
3. The Collect Screen will now refresh will updated values on the Customers account. From here click Back in the top left corner to go back to the Spenda Home Screen.
Via Collect Module
1. In Spenda > Click on the Collect Module. You may search for a customer by selecting "Pick Customer" or use the display column to find the name of the customer Customer (Invoices are displayed newest to oldest). Select the Customer.
2. You will now be taken to the collect screen. Select the Invoice/s you wish to charge the customer, using the radio buttons on the left-hand side. Select your payment method: Cash, Card, or Split. Move through the required steps (If you require help with these steps, please have a look at the guide “How to pay off a service Job”: section 3) until payment options are filled > Click Pay > Select required tax invoice option > Close.
3. The Collect Screen will now refresh will updated values on the Customers account. From here to go back click the back at the top left of the screen.
How to Email a GPS Insight Service Job from Spenda
How to email a GPS Insight Service Job, from within Spenda Once a job is marked "Completed" in GPS Insight: Navigate to Spenda app home page. Select the "History" option. In the lower-left of the screen, select "Update Sales". (depending on your ...
Spenda Service: How to Pay off a Service Job.
This guide will show you how to pay off the completed Service Job. Using one of the many available payment options available to you. 1. Navigate to Service within Spenda > Find the required Service Job you wish to Pay off > Click on the Booking ...
Take Payment Menu Overview
Take Payment Menu Overview Take Payment menu reveals the following; Shows all unpaid invoices in your system from Service Management POS transaction Customers account invoices manually entered into your Accounting system. Users can search by ...
How to Invoice a Single Service Job From a Batch
How to Invoice a Single Service Job From a Batch Sometimes you may need to invoice a single job out of a batch invoice. To do this; 1. Navigate to the side menu, and select Service Jobs. We recommend using the "Get Data" button to ensure you have ...
Spenda Service: How to Create a Job Type.
This guide will show you how to create a Job Type to use in your Service Bookings. A Job type is a booking template for your Service Bookings. This allows you to prefil require labour, products and any extra charges associated with a commonly used ...