Generating Barcodes with the Zebra Designer 2 Software
Generating Barcodes (Zebra Printer)
While Cirralto is still in the process of releasing our in house barcode printing tool, this guide will showcase how to create barcodes for any item that is sent from your supplier that does not have a barcode on the packaging using Zebra Designer 2 Software
To see which Zebra Printers are support, download Zebra Designer 2 software and other help articles please visit CLICK HERE
- Open Synk’d 2.0 https://new.synkd.net/
- Select Products from the menu
- Search and open the desired item
- In the items edit screen, copy the items “Code” and paste into the “Barcode” section and Save
- Open ZebraDesigner, (ZebraDesigner can be downloaded from https://www.zebra.com/ap/en/support-downloads/eula/demo-eula.-227178c9720c025483893483886ea540bd07dd0f9873752cf891686eb495040ba85f97bf163f9fdbc62ce8bbe325bdf8f9839cce4a1e56eaa9164529cd054d674edd9e972ee49df5ef129354e8501c510 727c56eb2b53ecba037aa563583228711fc48011977a57c5bc99a304a5f092.html )
- Select barcode and click anywhere on the template.
- A barcode wizard will open, paste the barcode text from Synk’d into ZebraDesigner barcode data text box as shown below.
- Ensure “Barcode type:” is Code128 and select “Finish”
- Your barcode will now be generated, adjust the size of the barcode to fit within the template (note if the barcode is bigger than the template it will be displayed in a Red colour and once adjusted will change to Black)
- Add any text if required via the text box option
- Select “Print” when completed.
Note: You may be required to update the template size to suite the label size
You will now be able to scan the barcode in the POS.
Troubleshooting a Zebra Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
Troubleshooting a Zebra Bluetooth Barcode Scanner The follow guide is to assist with reconnecting your Zebra scanner when your scanner is no longer connected to Spenda or does not recognise a scanned product Is the scanner powered on and is charged? ...
How to Connect/Pair a Zebra Bluetooth Scanner
How to Connect/Pair a Zebra Bluetooth Scanner 1. Navigate to iPad Settings > Spenda 2. Barcode Scanner > Selected Hardware 3. Select Zebra barcode scanner 4. Log into Spenda app 5. Go to Sales menu, Spenda will prompt you to connect to Barcode ...
About Spenda’s Point-Of-Sale Software
Spenda’s Point of Sale solution is an iPad-based system that allows businesses to easily process sales while offering complete access to an impressive data set. Your business can benefit from an integrated POS solution that allows: Processing of ...
How to Reconnect Your Financial Adapter
How to Reconnect Your Financial Adapter From time to time, you may need to reconnect your financial adapter to your accounting software. To reconnect your accounting software follow the below steps. Some accounting programs disconnect all ...
How to Select Product/s in SpendaPOS
How to Select Product/s in SpendaPOS There are 3 ways products can be selected to ensure a quick check out. 1. Selecting/tapping an item A. If the item is in a known category or is already showcased on the screen, selecting the item once will ...